Bollywood dialogues can come in very handy when flirting or when you are trying to impress a girl. These 10 dialogues are a sure-shot remedy for your weak flirting skills! Gobble them up now!
- “I wanna BB you, mail you, tweet you, skype you…aur agar tumne phir bhi jawab nahi diya na…I’ll poke you.”
This will surely get her attention.
- “Main tujhe bahut bahut bahut love karunga aur tujhse dher sara love lunga … bol degi love?”
Refrain from saying “Bread Pakore Ki Kasam”
- Mard mein bahut dard pehda kar deti hai tumhari smile.”
Sweep her off her feet with this one.
- “Socho, socho..aur sochne ke liye main tumhe apni saari zindagi deta hoon.”
If her reaction’s somewhat like this, you win!
- “Gusse se bolegi…nahin jaunga…pyaar se bolegi…marr bhi jaunga.”
In-case the situation gets dire.
- “I love you, girlfriend ban ja meri, tu aur main rock kar denge!”
You need to be confident enough.
- “Main tumhein bhool jaoon yeh ho nahin sakta aur tum mujhey bhool jao yeh main hone nahin dunga.”
Use this at your own risk.
- ”Tumhari smile kitni dangerous hai pata hai? Mere pass dil hota na, teri smile pe pakka aa jaata.”
That girl be like “Is it really that good?”
- “Tumhari jaisi ladkiyan flirting ke liye nahi..Ishq ke liye bani hai.”
What did you just say?
- “Mere dil, jigar, liver mein ho tum..waqt bewaqt aaye woh fever ho tum..ab toh meri life mein forever ho tum.”
Need I say more?
Are you ready to use these dialogues and impress the hell out of that girl you like?
UnSingle on TrulyMadly! Download here.