A date under the cloudy sky or when it’s softly drizzling outside, is the mark of perfection for anyone who is a true romantic at heart. So, if you are too looking to turn the murky rains in your favour and make a wonderful romantic date out of them, here are 10 great ideas to pick from.
1. Go on a long drive with your bae and enjoy the soaking landscape running along.
Don’t forget to stop by to have a comforting cutting chai on your way.
2. Take a plunge in a pool and have a hearty swim with your beau.
FYI: We are not kidding. Just go and try it and we are sure you’ll love every moment of the unusual experience.
3. Curl up together and enjoy a movie marathon!
Add lots of pillows and a big bowl of popcorn and you are all set for a cosy date.
4. Chat endlessly with a hot cup of tea watching the rain.
5. Enjoy a lovely walk in the soft drizzle, under an umbrella.
And if it’s by the sea, it’s even better!
6. Share roasted bhuttas or a plate of piping hot pakoras to spice up a cloudy evening.
image source/ Shemaroo- UTV Motion Pictures
7. Arrange for a candle light dinner on your terrace under the shelter of a funky umbrella.
8. Visit a national park or go for trekking to ignite the romance in the picturesque wild.
9. Play scrabble or ludo and make paper boats with your partner.
And maybe even make loud splashes in puddle. Game?
10. Enjoy a good rain dance.
Enough said. 🙂
image source/ Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd.