College is a time for new experiences. There is so much to look forward to from a completely different lifestyle to making new friends to celebrating the recently acquired freedom. Amidst all this, dating is another very important thing that is eagerly anticipated by the every college student. So, here are 10 great tips for you that are sure to come in handy for your dating escapade in college.
1. Don’t be too hasty to get into a relationship.
2. If you like someone, don’t waste your time being afraid to ask them out.
3. It’s perfectly okay to not be constantly texting your bae.
4. Don’t concentrate on finding ‘the one’.
Date someone you like and let things flow on their own.
image source/ Dharma Productions
5. However, if there’s genuine love, stick to it.
Don’t go on binge dating just because someone told you it’s what college is all about.
image source/ T-Series
6. Don’t think of break up as the end of the world.
7. Learn to value and love yourself, before falling in love with someone.
image source/ Filmkraft Productions (I) Pvt. Ltd
8. Be smart when it comes to physical intimacy.
Listen to your heart, stay safe and let nobody tell you otherwise.
image source/ UTV Motion Pictures
9. If hookups work for a buddy, they need not work for you too.
10. You don’t need to date anyone just because everyone else is dating.
Enjoy your single status and stay happy.
Viacom 18 Motion Pictures/ Featured Image Source/ UTV Motion Pictures
If you can relate to any of these kinda guys! You’ve got to UnSingle with India’s best dating app- TrulyMadly. Download now on Android, iOS and Windows.