First dates can make your throat dry. You might be in a muddled situation about what to do and not to do. You may want to give a gift to her and in this blog, we talk about the best gifts for her which can help you strengthen your relationship. So without talking about anything else, let’s check out the gifts to impress her and mark a beautiful and sweet beginning.
1. A single long-stemmed rose
But make sure it is a formal date otherwise you will come on way too strong with it since it’s a universal symbol of love.
One of the most simple and sober gifts for first date is a rose. A rose shares a warm message to your partner.
2. Or better find out what are her favorite flowers and gift her a bunch of those. Maybe orchids or lilies?
One of the best gifts for first date are the ones which she personally likes or has affection for. Get to know about her favorite flowers and you can absolutely rock your first date.
3. If you can’t find that out from her FB account, greet her with the flowers of her favorite color; perhaps yellow sunflowers?
In case you have found her favorite color, go buy her the flowers of that particular color.
PS: If it’s black, you can buy a white rose and put it in black water solution and the petals would turn black.
3. Or if you are still confused take along with you a small box of chocolates
Though cliched, these are time tested and have become synonymous to a gentlemanly gesture.
Go for a small box of chocolates. Chocolates never disappoint a woman! If you feel that it may become awkward, buy a small pack as starters and see how she reacts to it.
4. If you saw she has pics with her teddy bears, make a venture into a small stuffed toy and see her giggle with delight.
But mind you, don’t assume all the girls like stuffed toys.
Not every girl would be into teddy bears, but if you have found that she is really mesmerized by teddy bears, then you can buy a small one.
5. Go for something more unconventional and gift her a simple silk scarf if you think she is more sophisticated.
Buying a scarf would be a really romantic experience. If you feel that you both have known each other for a long time and there’s no going back. Then you can surely use such gifts to impress her.
6. Or a small trinket if she likes jewelry.
But keep in mind to not get her anything too expensive or else you will seem too desperate and/or showy.
Almost every girl likes jewellery. And if it is something that’s small, then go for it. Her parents or protective brothers won’t notice much. Buy trinkets as gifts to impress her on first date.
7. Even in jewelry, see if she likes more traditional or the funky kind of stuff and gift accordingly.
image source/ Yash Raj Films
Choose the right kind of jewellery accordingly. If she is into traditional wear, you can buy something that is in your budget and suits her as well.
8. If you know her to have a certain hobby, gift her something to help her with that. Like for example if she paints, try a box of charcoal or a pot of paint.
Gift her something that she is really interested in. If you want a gift to impress her, you MUST gift her something that she can use. And there could be nothing better than giving something for a hobby.
9. If she likes to read, you can never go wrong with a nice book. She’ll only be too happy to receive another Bible.
image source/ Yash Raj Films
Don’t forget to know her favorite genre or author or type of novels she is into. There are a tremendous amount of novels and books that you can gift your partner. If you’d like to know, we can write another blog on book recommendations in future.
10. Rake your brain for some clues from the times you’ve had a conversation with her and gift accordingly. Like if she told you she got a new vehicle gift a nice key chain for it.
If she has told you that she has something or is having troubles with something, gift her that. There are moments when we don’t purchase essentials ourselves. And if such products are gifted to us by someone else, they mean a lot. It’s one of the best gift ideas.
11. Or be more adventurous and gift her something totally different like a bouquet of candies or a small plant if she loves nature or anything that you think she may like.
In the end it all comes down to how much you know her, what have you two shared and how much you ‘listened’. The key is to be creative and think out of the box. You need to let her know you are a nice and thoughtful guy but without being too overpowering or looking too desperate.
Meet interesting and like-minded verified singles in your city on India’s best dating and matchmaking app. Download the TrulyMadly Dating App for Android and iOS.