Like every region, group or community Kashmiri men too have distinct traits about them… and when you are dating a Kashmiri guy, you definitely have your own set of likes and dislikes associated with them. Let’s take a look at what dating Kashmiri Boyfriend is like.
1. He has the longest nose ever possible on a human being. Even a witch may be embarrassed and consider plastic surgery
Native Kashmiri people are known to have a long nose. It is also in one of their features along with beautiful eyes.
2. He is the living Ad of the loveliest and fairest of all fairness cream! Gosh! See how the sunlight blinds you when it touches his face
Their skin is less tanned and hence you can expect a great competition of your skin complexions.
3. Not to mention his die for red lips and cheek! Never would you ever feel so low about yourself and go in a depression! Damn you Kashmiri Boyfriend
image source/ Eros In international
Kashmiri people have blood red lips and cheeks. Kashmiri guys have a flawless skin and you may feel really low because his skin would glow.
4. When he speaks in his his mother tongue, you feel like you are dating an exotic Persian prince. Ohh! The magic of words
Kashmiri language is awesome. And when you hear that pronunciation, you are surely going to feel a special connection with him.
5. Whenever he is off to see his clan in Jammu.. you know you’ll get to taste the yummiest Khubanis, cherries, peaches and strawberries. Mmm..
Kashmiri food is really tasty. Your taste buds are not going to stop themselves from eating more.
6. And how can you forget the refreshing and sweet Kahwa
image source/ PVR Pictures- Anil Kapoor Films Company
-MAD Entertainment Ltd.- Eros International
Kahwa is one of the most relishing drinks that you can have. And dating a Kashmiri guy will be of big benefit.
Also read: Dating a South Indian Guy
7. Talking about food, his mom will treat you with (and of course by that she means to teach you) the best rogan josh and dum aaloo you ever had in your entire life
Speaking of relishing food, some of the best dishes that you can have at your Kashmiri boyfriend’s home are Rogan Josh and Dum Aaloo.
8. You will always get your hands on the best Firans, Pashminas and Tilla shawls. (Either his mom’s or the lavish gifts you can very well expect! 😉
image source/ Eros International
Kashmiri Shawls are one of the most renowned worldwide. The Pashmina shawl is known to be the most warm shawls ever. So if your Kashmiri boyfriend gifts you that Shawl, it really means something.
Also read: Dating in Mumbai
9. And what beautiful ornaments! Help! Can’t breathe
The traditional Kashmiri ornaments have a special place in our hearts. The designs that have been going on from the last thousands of years are still the same. And this is why Kashmiri Dating would be really amazing.
10. However, it all comes at a price. Be prepared to learn by heart and perform the rigorous and strict norms of religious ceremonies, before, after and in between any given occasion. OMG
image source/ UTV Motion Pictures
It may be a very strong decision to follow the religious and cultural acts that other Kashmiris follow. So, be prepared for that as well.
Also read: Dating A Football Fan
11. He will always have a lot of chicas around checking him out despite you being right there. So, two things.. either get jealous and rip off their eyes or feel blessed to have him and deal with it! 😉
image source/ Shemaroo- UTV Motion Pictures
Tall men are everyone’s desire. And if you’re dating Kashmiri boyfriend, then you are always going to have complexion.
12. When you have a Kashmiri beau, even if you have a fairly average height, still when he gives you a hug, it’s always a bear’s hug… Super warm and big!
image source/ Eros International
Which is that girl who doesn’t like warm bear hugs? Well, dating Kashmiri guy will have this particular benefit. The hugs are going to be super cozy and warm.
13. One thing is for sure, Kashmiris are too loving and loyal, so when he is your SO, be sure the apple cheeked rogue will always be there with you and just for you. 😉 🙂
image source/ Yash Raj Films
We are not judging or generalizing everyone, but Kashmiris are very welcoming and warm. When you are dating Kashmiri boyfriend, you are sure to get a good and warm time with him.