Punjabi girls are by far one of the most fun girls to be around. They surely know how to meet and greet people the fun way. If you are already in touch with a Punjabi girl, in this blog we are going to talk about some of the best things that you can expect when you are dating one. Check out the best couple restaurant in Amritsar to experience a good and warm time.
1. She loves food! Chicken shicken, tandoori and tikkas and why to forget paronthe with makkhan da overdose… She loves it all and doesn’t refrain from trying anything that tastes, in one word, ‘Yummmm’!
image source/ Adlabs Films Ltd- Blockbuster Movie Entertainers- Viacom 18 Motion Pictures
Punjabi Girls know the best places to savor and their awesome delicacies that you’ll surely order twice.
Yellow Chilli, Ranjit Avenue
Zomato Rating: 3.4
USP: With varied options ranging from Indian, Chinese and Continental, this place churns out lip-smacking food that you can enjoy with your girl in a relaxed and warm environment.
Kesar Da Dhaba, Town Hall
Zomato Rating: 4.2
USP: Though an all veg dhaba with a little out of usual for a typical dhaba ambience, it is indeed a foodie’s paradise. Loaded with ghee and butter, everything is absolutely divine here with extra stars for it’s thick lassi and yummy dal makhni.
Best known for its delicious ice creams, Crystal Restaurant is surely one of the best restaurant in Amritsar to have ice creams. A dinner date would surely be remembered if the destination is here!
2. She loves her booze! Ever known a sikhni who doesn’t drink? Well, she can give a tough competition when it comes to gulping down that bottle of whiskey or even beer or vodka or scotch or rum rum rum rum….
Ever known a Punjabi girl who doesn’t love her booze? There are loads of cabin restaurants for couples in Amritsar where you can challenge her booze intake limit.
Stars ‘N’ Bars, Ranjit Avenue
Zomato Rating: 3.7
USP: Spacious and lively ambiance with a large number choices of amazing cocktails. And when coupled with great Italian and Chinese fare, it makes the best place to take her out on a casual date.
Bercos, Ranjit Avenue
Bercos is surely one of the best restaurants in Amritsar for couples where you can enjoy a myriad of drinks. Enjoy sizzling Thai food and relish the background music in ambience.
3. Drinks tey no party sharty?!! Ye vi koi gal si?! Unlike other chhui mui girls, she loves to party hard. No one can beat her when she gets on the dance floor. Be ready to be stunned by her perfect dancing skills.
image source/ Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd.
Punjabi girls are afraid of nothing! You can take her to some of the best restaurant in Amritsar that has a DJ or a special place to shed off some moves!.
Cafe Oz Restaurant & Lounge Bar, Ranjit Avenue
Blue Icy Bar & Pub, Ranjit Avenue
Blue Icy Bar & Pub is one of the best restaurants in Amritsar to experience a different ambience with your partner. Check out the drinks here and the blue lights are surely going to give you a splendor experience.
4. The fun loving Punjabi kudi loves the outings and is a skilled driver too. Bullet or Mercedes, she knows how to handle them all and loves to go on long drives in the open air.
image source/ Yash Raj Films
Make it a grand day with a place close to nature’s bounty.
Thaichi- Hyatt Amritsar, Maqboolpura
The Thaichi Hyatt Amirtsar also makes it to the best restaurant in Amritsar. Plants surrounding the restaurant will give you a splendid view while you share some of your precious moments with your partner.
5. Words like haanji, mummyji and papaji dipped in politeness are always on the tip of her tongue. But be cautious. Ever tasted her fluent flow of khatti meethi gaalis? She is a time bomb ready to blast with the slightest of disturbance.
image source/ Eros International
So, better take her to a clean, nice and serene ambience to keep that temper in check.
Charcoal ‘N’ Wudz, Ranjit Avenue
Oka Open Kitchen At Astoria, Ranjit Avenue
Huge variety of delectable North Indian delicacies are most appealing in the quiet and tranquilizing ambiance. Thus, it makes it to one of the best restaurants in Amritsar to go with a partner.