Valentine’s Day is almost here. It is that special day of the year which is wholly and truly dedicated to love and the lovely people in love. So, why not celebrate this beautiful day with that special someone in grandeur and warmth alike. Take your pick from these most romantic restaurants in Kolkata for the most memorable date with your Kolkatan sweetheart.
1. Not all can tell the North from South of a painting. But a Kolkatan can even tell a Monet from Renoir and not just that, is appreciative of any art. Nothing like a place that can live up to the passion this artistic being.
Bistro By The Park, Park Street Area
Villa 19, Ballygunge
2. Sweets are the sweet life line of the city. When you don’t have a nice Bengali or any sweet fare, you didn’t have any meal at all. So, better be a place with the best desserts to offer.
Paris Cafe, Sector 5, Salt Lake
Mrs. Magpie, Southern Avenue
3. Football… yet another fierce indulgence of Kolkata. What better place that can give that sporty energetic vibe to the environment for that enthusiastic soccer loving duo. You’ll definitely score a goal there.
Afraa Restaurant and Lounge, Sector 1, Salt Lake
Splash- Swissotel Kolkata Neotia Vista, Rajarhat New Town
4. Strong in their perceptions and being, Kolkata is one place that is best to form a political view. A nice warm cafe or diner for the both of you to have nice discussion… maybe a little argument would be good to keep up the fire in the relationship… and a chance to admire your better half.
The Street- The Park, Rark Street Area
Waterside Cafe- Hyatt Regency, Sector 3, Salt Lake
5. If somebody said someday Kolkatans sing and play guitar (or any other instrument for that matter), I would believe them. The melodious couple thus needs a cooing ambience for that special connection, won’t you agree?
Moulin Rouge, Park Street Area
Zomato Rating: 3.5
USP: Attractive vintage decor, with pianist setting the mood for a warm date with his lovely tunes. Their sizzlers are a must try.
Someplace Else- The Park, The Park Street
6. Best seafood in city? I won’t go into any explanation here…. After all its Kolkata I’m talking about, the land of best Hilsa and Catla connoisseurs.
Veda, Park Street Area
Rajbarir Khawa, Santoshpur
Zomato Rating: 3.6
USP: Authentic Bengali cuisine with the perfectly living up to the food ambiance, typical Bengali; ideal for the couple who is seeking superb home style food.
image source / Featured Image Source
Meet interesting and like minded verified singles in your city on India’s best dating and matchmaking app. Download TrulyMadly app on Android or iOS/Apple devices