“Find a man who is passionate about one thing and life will cease to be dull.”
It is perhaps from this passion that entrepreneurs are born. The ones who take the road less travelled and go on to create history. The ones who refuse to succumb to the 9-5 grind and instead take the path less travelled. The leaders, the trailblazers, the game-changers, and definitely the most eligible ones! TrulyMadly brings to you the 7 most eligible startup founders in India right now!
1. Gaurav Munjal (Flatchat) – The man who creates connections between potential flat-mates, may just be the one you want a connection with! A reassuring aura coupled with good-boy looks, Gaurav Munjal, founder of Flatchat is most definitely on our list of eligible startup founders in India!
2. Ritesh Agarwal (OYO Rooms) – Aged 22 years, he lasted exactly 2 days in college before he went on to found his own company, Oravel at 17! This young man won the coveted ’20 under 20’ Theil Fellowship and was mentored by the likes of Larry Page and Mark Zuckerberg. Slowly and steadily establishing his affordable homestay – OYO Rooms, Ritesh has enough and more reasons to be on our list of eligible startup founders!
3. Michael Pargal Lyngdoh (Tripoto) – Co-founder of Tripoto, this 28 year old is shaking up the travelling scene in India and how! A passionate traveler with a killer smile, this man could be the answer to all your prayers!
4. Rohit Chadda (FoodPanda) – Single at 31, this man does not get the time to date but his undeniable good looks will make you wish that he did. Establishing FoodPanda in India, Rohit, an IIM-Calcutta Alumnus, is the man to watch out for. He is every girl’s dream come true as he might come bearing glorious food instead of flowers on the first date!
5. Anand Sinha (Pressplay) – This ex-Zomato employee who went on to co-found Pressplay, an innovative entertainment solution during your travelling hours, is creating waves with his innovative product. This eligible startup founder is a perfect choice as you can get together and watch your favourite television shows together on his network!
6. Sattvik Mishra (Scoopwhoop) – Sattvik, the co-founder of ScoopWhoop was an associate Creative Director at Webchutney before he took the entrepreneurial plunge. He will probably floor you with his words and also tell you 9 Ways to Impress On First Date while he is at it! Who doesn’t love a man with a great vocabulary who also happens to be the CEO of one of the biggest online portals of the country?
7. Rahul Yadav (Ex Housing) – This list would be incomplete if we didn’t have the one who media is claiming to be the Steve Jobs of India! Once you look past his eccentric ways, you do see the spark of a genius who built a brilliant product that is Housing.com. Last we heard, he was on the lookout for a girlfriend although he finds women to be mysterious and difficult to understand! Any volunteers ladies?