You have waited for so long for this day.. Its your first Valentine’s with your long time crush and you want it just purrrfect. But wait! Can it be so easy? Well, after all its no child’s play to select the ambience that is classy yet warm for starters… And yes talking about starters… don’t you even start thinking what all can go horribly wrong with just a humble morsel!
Let’s take a look what all a lousily selected place is capable of ruining and how well can you come out victorious by choosing the right restaurant for that unforgettable Valentine’s Day date.
1. The lights are gloomy in the name of low lighting.. God knows what are they trying to hide away! The stained cushions? Some alien species chicken? Or.. OMG!! What’s that crawling up your shin.. certainly not his foot! Eeeekkk…!!
You will never go wrong with these superb restaurants that are perfect in lighting up your bae’s mood and with that low romantic lighting, classy décor and lovely music.
Olive Bar and Kitchen, Khar
Gadda Da Vida, Juhu
2. You would definitely bump into a group of your pain in the a** friends that would not only stay from starters to dessert, but will also fill in your babe with all sorts of nasty and embarrassing stories that you would a have preferred to die before her hearing them.
Check these serene and peaceful places that are tailor made to suit the cooing couples.
Gostana, Bandra West
Pali Village Cafe, Pali Hill
3. The food comes and you’re horrified at the very sight of it. The mushy pasta, the pale gravy and deathly looking burnt breads.. OK maybe they will taste good. Oh God no! You were so wrong! Puke* Puke* Puke*
Remember great presentation and great food directly translate into a memorable date. Take her to one of these joints that are proud owners of a wonderful kitchen and cuisine.
Cafe Mangii, Powai
4. Know better dude. She did not fall in your arms because she is madly in love with you, but fainted due to the repulsive smell of the stink bin and the sight of the shabby table cloths on offer!
The unfaltering power of a breathtaking view is undeniable when it comes to wooing your love. So better steal her away to a place that itself has a magic to it that will melt her heart into a puddle.
5. Oh so she likes Chinese…? Yup take her to a noodles and dumpling diner.. but what will you do..Play dandiya with your chopsticks? Or tell her its your Valentine’s day upwas for her longevity?!!
Get real and don’t make a fool out of yourself at the only chance to impress her. Choose one of these fantastic multi-cuisine restaurants and make it a grand night.
Ivy Restaurant and Banquets, Chembur
6. This must be the worst scenario of all… Taking her to dine in style and having to ask her for some contri on the bill! Since the waiter just told you your credit card has been declined!
Seriously sweetheart, you don’t need to spend an arm and a leg to make that date worth remembering. You can get equally good ambience, food and service at these easy on the pocket and yet inviting restaurants as well.
You, Me and Cuppa Tea, Belapur
The Birdsong, Bandra West
USP: Hot Chocolate and and warm wooded interior.
Zomato Rating: 3.6
image source / Featured Image Source
Meet interesting and like minded verified singles in your city on India’s best dating and matchmaking app. Download TrulyMadly app on Android or iOS/Apple devices