Couples, can we have your attention, please! If your boo and you are planning on spending Valentine’s night in the best cafe in Delhi for couples, we have our collection ready for you.
Doesn’t matter if it’s your first date and there’s an amalgamation of nervousness and excitement, if it’s your 73rd date with your partner, or if you want to take your wife or husband out on a special day, these restaurants and cafes to visit in Delhi with the beautiful ambiance and delightful meals will make your dates memorable. Enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE: Opening time and closing time of these cafes might not be the same following the COVID guidelines. Please follow all the rules for your and your loved ones’ safety. Have a safe Valentine Week, folks!
Check Quick Story: How to Propose a Girl on Valentine Day
Let’s Explore 10 High-end Best Cafe in Delhi to Visit This Valentine’s Day for Couples
Hauz Khas Social, Hauz Khas
This cafe is one of the most loved cafe for couples in Delhi. The multiple options of booze that this place has will get you back to this cafe with your partner. They have a very quick service that won’t keep you waiting.
- Timings: 11:00am to 12:00am
- Address: 9-A & 12, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
- Must-Try: Dal Makhani, Momos from hell, Biryani, Sizzlers, Punjabi Chole, Chicken Tikka, Mutton Seekh
- What You Can Do Nearby: Street shopping in the streets of Hauz Khas
Le Cirque, The Leela Palace, Chanakyapuri
If you are looking for the most expensive cafe in Delhi or a restaurant to make your date’s day a lovely experience, it’s an expensive and lavishing option to try. The place offers drool-worthy meals and wines that are astounding in taste and presentation.
- Average Cost For Two- Rs 5000
- Timings: 7:00pm to 12:00am
- Address: Le Cirque – Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri
- Must Try: Osscetra Caviar, Black Cod Paupiette, Crème Brûlée, Bostecca ‘alla Fiorentina.
Indian Accent, Lodhi Rd
The place has a mesmerizing vibe, classy seating arrangement, and elegant interiors built with glass. It won’t be wrong to say that it’s the best cafe and restaurant in Delhi for couples for special occasions
- Avergae Cost For Two- Rs 5000
- Timings: 12:00pm- 2:30pm and 7:00am to 10:00pm
- Address: The Lodhi, Lodhi Rd, CGO Complex, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
- Cuisine Speciality: Modern Indian
- Must-Try: Kashmiri Morels Mussallum, Kanyakumari Pepper Crab, Crispy Idiyappam, Meetha Achar Prok Ribs, Pickled Kohlrabi, Butter Chicken Kulcha, Crisp Seviyan, Sun-Dried Mango, Summer Berries, Pancakes, All the Biryani, and Dal Makhani.
Sevilla-The Claridges, Lodhi Road
One of the most romantic places for couples, this place offers an amazing indoor and outdoor dining experience. The restaurant in Delhi has bagged multiple awards and great reviews for its unique and creative gastronomy from the Mediterranean. If you want to make your partner’s Valentine’s Day truly special, this is the place for you.
- Average Cost For Two- Rs 4000
- Timings: 7:00pm to 11:45pm
- Address: The Claridges, 12, Near Lodhi Road, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- Cuisine Speciality: Sea food, American, Italian, Spanish
- Must Try: Paella, Ravioli is the best, Tiramisu, Risotto, Pasta is a must-must, Fish nhi khaya to kya khaya
Farzi Cafe, Connaught Place
The oldest cafe in Delhi for couples has a rustic ambiance comprising a dance floor and a stage to dance the night away. From refreshing cocktails to amazing meals, you both will love the experience.
- Average Cost For Two- Rs 2000
- Timings: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Address: E-38/39, Level 1, Inner Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi. Nearest Metro station: Rajiv Chowk
- Cuisine Speciality: Fusion Cuisine
- Must-Try: Pina Colada, Chai Pani, Mast Malang, Sex on the beach drink, Duck Samosa, Pav In Vada
- What You Can Do Nearby: Shop, Visit Jantar Mantar
Soho Bistro And Cafe- Saket
If you only want to visit THE BEST cafe for couples in Delhi, head straight to Saket and find this one. The colorful setting and plants are the center of attraction of this place.
- Average Cost For Two- Rs 1500
- Timings: 8:00 am to 11:00pm on weekdays, and 8:00am to 11:30 pm on weekends
- Address: Khasra 264, Ground Floor, Westend Marg, Said Ul Ajab, Saket, New Delhi
- Must-Try: Grilled Chicken, French Toast (cheesy), Chicken Fingers, Oreo Shake is a must-must.
- What You Can Do Nearby: Visit Saket Park, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort
Imperfecto, Hauz Khas Village
This is a perfect expensive cafe in Delhi for a Chit-Chat Valentine’s Date. Gulp down fine mocktails and have conversations stretched for hours. It will be an experience worth remembering for you two.
- Average Cost For Two- Rs 2500
- Timings: 12 Noon to 1:00 am
- Address: 1-A/1, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
- Must-Try: Mocktails, Coffee for sure, Salad for health freaks
The Potbelly Rooftop Cafe
This place has a very amazing decor with an indoor and outdoor seating arrangement. The view from the window is phenomenal. The place has a minimal waiting time with a very cordial staff. For a chill Valentine, get your boo here!
- Average Cost For Two- Rs 1000
- Timings: 12:00pm to 10:30 pm
- Address: Top Floor, 116 C, behind UCO Bank, Shahpur Jat, New Delhi, Delhi 110049
- Cuisine Speciality: Bihari Cuisine
- Must Try: All the Bihari Specialties
Big Yellow Door, Satyaniketan
Do you want to know the reason behind this cafe’s name? The entrance of this cafe is a BIG YELLOW ASYMMETRICAL DOOR that catches the very first impression. It’s a very popular and also a best cafe in Delhi among youngsters, especially couples, for celebrating special occasions.
- Average Cost For Two- Rs 1000
- Timings: 11:00am to 11:00pm
- Address: H-8, Opposite Venkateswara College, Satyaniketan, New Delhi
- Must-Try: Kit Kat Shake, Cheese, and Baked Nachos, Bomb Burger
Rose Cafe, Saidulajab, Saket
If you are a tea lover and your partner’s a coffee lover or vice-versa, It’s one of the best cafes to visit in Delhi. Rose Cafe offers an exotic menu of tea and coffee. The ambiance is so beautiful that you won’t resist taking pictures. The decor is heart-winning.
- Average Cost For Two- Rs 1400
- Timings: 12:00 noon to 9:00pm
- Address: 2, Westend Marg, Saidulajab, Saket.
- Must-Try: Coffee, Tea, Sangria, Lemonade, Spaghetti
We are hoping that our list of the best cafe in Delhi for couples will help you make your Valentine with your love a cherishing experience. Please let us know about your experience in any of these cafes in the comments below. We would love to hear from you.